sexta-feira, 27 de janeiro de 2012

Love TV Couples

I think we all get attached with couples from TV shows or movies that we watch, because we get to know them as a couple and we see them grow, even if it's fiction.

I decided to show you my favorites. And if you have new ones to add, let me know! :)

Chuck & Blair - Gossip Girl


Nathan & Haley - One Tree Hill


Freddie & Effy - Skins


Elena & Stefan - The Vampire Diaries


Marissa & Ryan - The OC


Summer & Seth - The OC


Marshall & Lily - How I Met Your Mother


Noah & Allie - The Notebook


17 comentários:

  1. Haley & Nathan --- Noah & Allie are my favorites!!

    Have you ever seen Pretty Little Liars?? Great show. I was thinking about my favorite couple from the show -- Ezra & Aria!

    ❤ zayasmiles

    ResponderExcluir
    Respostas
    1. i know, Haley & Nathan are so adorable! yes, i watch pretty little liars. i love them too :)

      Excluir
  2. te falta el beso de lo que el viento se llevo,ese si es un clasico

    ResponderExcluir
  3. Dharma and Greg - not so fashionable but had me wishing I would one day be in such a relationship.

    ResponderExcluir
    Respostas
    1. i don't know them but i imagine it's a great couple for sure! :)

      Excluir
  4. Summer and Seth, Noah and Allie for sure! <3*

    www.mexiquer.blogspot.com

    ResponderExcluir
  5. Blair & Chuck, Seth & Summer and Effy & Freddy are my favourites! I am team Elena & Damon though...
    thevelvetgalaxy.blogspot.com

    ResponderExcluir
    Respostas
    1. ahaha i'm a team Elena & Damon as well but they are not really a couple :s

      Excluir
  6. Ross and Rachel! There's not a more legendary TV couple than Ross and Rachel. They are THE couple.

    Sara from Diary of a Modern-Day-Lady

    ResponderExcluir